If you’re someone who uses Microsoft Outlook on a regular basis, you might be wondering if it’s possible to add tasks to the Outlook mobile app. The answer is yes! Here’s how.
Method 1: Adding Tasks Using the To-Do List
One way you can add tasks to the Outlook mobile app is by using the built-in To-Do list feature. Here’s how:
- Open the Outlook app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “To-Do” icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the “+” icon located at the top-right of your screen.
- Type in your task and hit “Enter”.
- You can also set a due date and reminder for your task by tapping on “Add Due Date” and “Add Reminder” respectively.
- You can organize your tasks by adding different lists. To do this, simply tap on the three horizontal lines located at the top-left of your screen and select “Lists”.
- You can mark a task as complete by swiping left on it and tapping on the checkmark icon that appears.
Method 2: Adding Tasks Using Email
Another way you can add tasks to the Outlook mobile app is by sending yourself an email with a subject line that includes “Task:” or “To Do:”. Here’s how:
- Open your email app on your mobile device.
- Create a new email.
- In the subject line, type in either “Task:” or “To Do:” followed by a brief description of your task.
- Send the email to yourself.
- The task will automatically be added to your To-Do list in the Outlook mobile app.
- You can also add due dates and reminders to tasks added using this method by opening the email in the Outlook mobile app and tapping on “Add Reminder” or “Add Due Date”.
Adding tasks to the Outlook mobile app is a great way to keep track of your to-dos on-the-go. Whether you prefer using the built-in To-Do list feature or adding tasks via email, there are multiple ways to get organized with Outlook. So give it a try and see how it can help you stay on top of your tasks!