Are you a Twitch Prime subscriber who loves watching live streams on the go? If yes, then you might be wondering if you can use your Twitch Prime subscription on the mobile app.
Well, the answer is yes! Twitch Prime subscribers can use their subscription benefits on the mobile app. In this article, we will discuss how to use your Twitch Prime subscription on the mobile app.
What is Twitch Prime?
Twitch Prime is a premium membership program offered by Twitch. It is included with Amazon Prime and offers exclusive benefits to its members. Some of the benefits include free games, in-game content, ad-free viewing, and one free channel subscription per month.
How to link your Twitch account with Amazon account?
To use your Twitch Prime subscription on the mobile app, you need to link your Twitch account with your Amazon account. Here’s how:
- Open a web browser and go to twitch.tv/prime.
- Click on connect your Amazon account.
- Enter your Amazon login credentials.
- You will be redirected back to the Twitch website.
- Click on activate Twitch Prime.
Using Twitch Prime Subscription on Mobile App
Once you have linked your accounts, follow these steps to use your Twitch Prime subscription on the mobile app:
- Download and install the latest version of the Twitch app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Login with your linked account credentials.
- Navigate to any channel that you want to subscribe to.
- Click on the subscribe button located under the video player.
- If you have a subscription available, click on subscribe for free.
- If you don’t have a subscription available, click on subscribe and then select the option to use your Twitch Prime subscription.
In conclusion, Twitch Prime subscribers can use their subscription benefits on the mobile app. All you need to do is link your Twitch and Amazon accounts, and then follow the steps mentioned above to subscribe to any channel using your Twitch Prime subscription. So, go ahead and enjoy ad-free viewing and one free channel subscription per month on your mobile device!