If you’re an artist or just someone who loves to doodle, you might be wondering if Apple has a free drawing app. The answer is yes! Apple has a built-in app called “Notes” that includes drawing tools.
What is Notes?
Notes is an app that comes pre-installed on all Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Macs. It’s primarily used for taking notes, but it also has some features that make it a great option for drawing.
How to Access the Drawing Tools in Notes
To access the drawing tools in Notes, simply open the app and create a new note or open an existing one. Once you’re in the note, tap on the icon that looks like a pen tip (located in the bottom right corner of the screen). This will open up the drawing tools.
There are several different tools available for drawing in Notes. These include:
– Pencil: The pencil tool allows you to draw lines with varying thicknesses and opacities. You can also change the color of your pencil strokes.
– Pen: The pen tool works similarly to the pencil tool but creates smoother lines and is less customizable.
– Marker: The marker tool creates thicker lines with a slight gradient effect.
– Highlighter: The highlighter tool allows you to highlight text or draw attention to specific areas of your drawing.
- Eraser: If you make a mistake while drawing, simply select the eraser tool and erase any unwanted marks.
- Lasso Tool: This lets you select parts of your drawing so that they can be moved or copied.
- Ruler: If you need to draw straight lines or measure distances on your canvas, use this tool.
Sharing Your Drawings
Once you’ve finished your drawing, you can easily share it with others. Simply tap on the share icon (located in the top right corner of the screen) and choose how you want to share it. You can send it as a message, email, or even save it to your camera roll.
While Notes might not be the most advanced drawing app out there, it’s a great option if you just need to quickly sketch something. Plus, since it’s already built into your Apple device, you don’t need to download any additional apps. Give it a try and see what you can create!