Facebook is undoubtedly one of the most popular social networking sites in the world. With its vast user base, it has become an essential platform for people to connect and share their thoughts and experiences with their friends and family.
However, with the increasing focus on privacy concerns, many users are looking for ways to hide certain information from others on Facebook. One of the most common requests is to hide likes on Facebook mobile app. In this article, we will explore how you can achieve this.
What are likes on Facebook?
Likes are a way for Facebook users to show appreciation or agreement with a post or comment. When you tap on the thumbs-up icon next to a post or comment, you are essentially liking it. The number of likes a post receives is visible to everyone who has access to that particular post.
Why would you want to hide your likes on Facebook mobile app?
There could be various reasons why someone might want to hide their likes on Facebook mobile app. Perhaps they don’t want others to see what they like, or maybe they want more control over their privacy settings.
- To hide your likes:
1) Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
2) Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
3) Scroll down until you see “Activity Log” and tap on it.
4) Find “Likes” in the list of activities and click it.
5) You will now see a list of all your recent likes. To remove a like from this list, simply tap on the three dots next to it and select “Unlike.”
6) To prevent others from seeing your likes altogether, go back to your profile picture in step 2 and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
7) Select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
8) Scroll down until you see “Privacy” and tap on it.
9) Find “Who can see your future posts?” and tap on it.
10) Select “Only Me” from the list of options.
11) Now, whenever you like something on Facebook, no one else will be able to see it.
Hiding your likes on Facebook mobile app is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. By following the steps outlined above, you can ensure that your likes remain private, and your Facebook activity is only visible to those you choose to share it with. Remember that privacy settings are a crucial aspect of any social networking site, and it’s always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to sharing personal information online.