If you’re an SBI customer, then the SBI mobile app is a must-have on your smartphone. It allows you to access a range of banking services and facilities, all from the comfort of your own mobile device. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the process of registering for the SBI mobile app.
Step 1: Download the App
The first step in registering for the SBI mobile app is to download it onto your smartphone. You can do this by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and searching for “SBI Anywhere Personal.” Once you find it, simply download and install it onto your device.
Step 2: Open the App and Select “New User Registration”
Once you have downloaded and installed the SBI Anywhere Personal app onto your smartphone, open it up. On the home screen, select “New User Registration” to begin setting up your account.
Step 3: Enter Your Account Information
You will now be prompted to enter some basic information about yourself, including your account number, CIF Number (Customer Information File), branch code, country, registered mobile number with SBI and facility required (Full or Lite). Make sure that you have all this information handy before proceeding.
• Your CIF Number is available in your passbook or can be obtained by visiting any SBI Branch. • If you do not know your branch code then click on “Get Branch Code” which will take you to another page where you can enter location details like State & City to get branch details.
• Full Facility will give access to all banking services while Lite Facility offers limited banking services.
Step 4: Create Your Login Credentials
Once you have entered all of your information correctly, you will be redirected to a page where you can create your login credentials. This includes setting up a username and password that will be used to access the app.
• Make sure that your password is strong and unique, using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
• Avoid using common passwords like your date of birth, phone number, or name.
Step 5: Verify Your Mobile Number
The final step in registering for the SBI mobile app is to verify your mobile number. You will receive an SMS with an OTP (One Time Password) which you will need to enter into the app to complete the verification process.
• Ensure that the mobile number entered is registered with SBI.
• If you do not receive OTP then click on “Resend OTP” button.
• OTPs are valid for only 30 minutes.
Registering for the SBI mobile app is a simple process that can be completed in just a few easy steps. Once you’ve registered successfully, you’ll be able to access a range of banking services and facilities at your fingertips.
So why wait? Download the SBI Anywhere Personal app today and start banking on-the-go!
- Step 1: Download the App
- Step 2: Open the App and Select “New User Registration”
- Step 3: Enter Your Account Information
- Step 4: Create Your Login Credentials
- Step 5: Verify Your Mobile Number
In conclusion, registering for the SBI mobile app is a quick and easy process that can be done in just a few simple steps. With the app, you can access a range of banking services right from your mobile device. So, go ahead and download the app today to enjoy the convenience of mobile banking!