Are you a Fidelity Investments customer who wants to access your account on the go? With the Fidelity mobile app, you can easily manage your investments from your smartphone or tablet. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps to download and access the Fidelity mobile app.
Step 1: Download the App
First things first, you need to download the Fidelity mobile app. The app is available for free on both the App Store (for iOS devices) and Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- For iOS devices, go to the App Store and search for “Fidelity Investments”. Click on “Get” to start downloading.
- For Android devices, go to Google Play Store and search for “Fidelity Investments”. Click on “Install” to start downloading.
Step 2: Log In
Once you have downloaded and installed the app on your device, it’s time to log in. If you already have a Fidelity account, use your existing username and password to log in. If you don’t have an account yet, click on “Register” to create a new one.
If this is your first time logging in from a new device or browser, Fidelity may require additional verification steps such as sending a verification code via email or text message.
Step 3: Explore Features
Congratulations! You are now logged into your Fidelity account through the mobile app. Take some time to explore all of its features such as viewing account balances, monitoring market news and trends, managing investments, trading stocks, and more.
- To ensure security of your personal information while using the mobile app, make sure that you always log out after each session.
- If you forget your password, click on “Forgot Username/Password” to reset it.
- If you encounter any issues while using the Fidelity mobile app, you can contact their customer support team for assistance.
The Fidelity mobile app is a convenient way to manage your investments while on-the-go. By following these simple steps, you can easily download and access the app to stay connected to your finances anytime, anywhere.