If you own a PlayStation 4, then you have the option of downloading the PS4 Mobile App to your smartphone. This app allows you to control your PS4 from your phone, as well as access certain features and content. Here’s how you can download the PS4 Mobile App:
Step 1: Check Compatibility
Before you download the app, make sure that your smartphone is compatible with it. The PS4 Mobile App requires an iPhone running iOS 12.2 or later, or an Android device running Android 6.0 or later.
Step 2: Download the App
To download the PS4 Mobile App, go to either the App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play Store (for Android) on your smartphone. Search for “PS4 Remote Play” and install the app.
For iPhone users:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for “PS4 Remote Play.”
- Select “Get” to download and install the app.
For Android users:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.”
- Select “Install” to download and install the app.
Step 3: Connect Your Phone to Your PS4
Once you have downloaded and installed the PS4 Mobile App on your smartphone, you need to connect it to your PlayStation 4 console.
- Turn on your PlayStation 4 console.
- In Settings, select “Remote Play Connection Settings. “
- Select “Add Device.
- A code will appear on your screen. Enter this code into the PS4 Mobile App on your smartphone.
- You should now be connected to your PlayStation 4 console via the PS4 Mobile App.
Downloading the PS4 Mobile App is a quick and easy process that can greatly enhance your PlayStation 4 experience. By using this app, you can control your console from anywhere in your home, as well as access certain content and features. So, if you haven’t already, download the PS4 Mobile App today!