Social media platforms like Twitter have become an integral part of our daily lives. As we all know, Twitter is a platform where users can share their thoughts, ideas, and opinions in a concise manner. It has become one of the most popular social media platforms across the world.
One of the best ways to keep your followers engaged is by scheduling your tweets on a regular basis. In this article, we will discuss how you can schedule tweets on your mobile app.
Step 1: Download Twitter App
- The first step is to download the official Twitter app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- If you already have the app installed on your phone, make sure it’s updated to the latest version.
Step 2: Compose Your Tweet
- Open the Twitter app and tap on the compose icon (the blue pen icon) at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Compose your tweet as you normally would.
Step 3: Schedule Your Tweet
- Tapping on “Schedule Tweet” option will give you options to choose date and time for scheduling your tweet.
- Select a date and time that suits you best. You can select any date and time in future.
Make sure that you select AM or PM correctly according to your preference.
Step 4: Review and Confirm Your Scheduled Tweet
- Once you have selected the date and time, review your tweet to make sure everything is correct.
- If everything looks good, tap on the “Schedule” button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Your tweet is now scheduled and will be posted on the selected date and time.
Scheduling tweets on the Twitter mobile app is an easy process that can help you to keep your followers engaged. It enables you to maintain a constant presence on Twitter without having to manually post tweets all the time. By following these simple steps, you can schedule tweets in a matter of seconds and focus on other important tasks.