Are you a crystal enthusiast, looking to identify the crystals in your collection? Do you want to know about the properties and benefits of your crystals? Well, the good news is that there are many free apps available that can help you identify crystals.
Crystal identification apps:
Crystal identification apps use image recognition technology to identify a crystal from a photo. These apps allow you to take a picture of the crystal and then analyze it against their database. The app will then provide you with information about the crystal’s properties, benefits, and uses.
Some popular crystal identification apps are:
- Crystal Identifier: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices. It has a database of over 200 crystals, and it can identify a crystal from an image within seconds.
- The Crystal App: This app is available for iOS devices only.
It has a database of over 150 crystals, and it provides information about their properties, benefits, and uses.
- Crysberry: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
How do these apps work?
These apps use advanced image recognition technology to analyze the picture of your crystal against their databases. The technology identifies unique features such as color, shape, texture, patterns, etc., to determine the type of crystal.
Benefits of using crystal identification apps:
Using these apps can be beneficial in many ways:
- You can easily identify any new crystals that you acquire.
- You can learn about the properties and benefits of each crystal.
- You can organize your collection by creating a list of all your crystals.
- You can share your crystal collection and knowledge with others.
In conclusion, if you are a crystal enthusiast, these apps can be a great tool to help you identify and learn about your crystals. They are easy to use, and most importantly, they are free. So, go ahead and download one today, and start exploring the world of crystals!