If you are a small business owner or an individual seller, managing your inventory can be a daunting task. Keeping track of stock levels, sales, and orders can be time-consuming and stressful.
Fortunately, there are inventory apps available to help simplify this process. But the question is, are there any free inventory apps?
Yes, there are free inventory apps available. While some inventory management software can be expensive, there are several options that won’t cost you anything. These free inventory apps may have limitations in terms of features and capabilities but they can still help you manage your inventory efficiently.
Here are some of the best free inventory apps:
- Zoho Inventory – This app is perfect for small businesses and offers features such as order management, invoicing, and tracking of stock levels. Zoho Inventory also integrates with other Zoho products such as Zoho Books for accounting purposes.
- InFlow Inventory – This app provides powerful features for tracking products in multiple locations and generating reports.
InFlow Inventory also offers barcode scanning capabilities for faster data entry.
- Odoo – Odoo is an all-in-one business management software that includes an inventory module. This app provides real-time updates on stock levels and allows you to set reorder points to avoid stockouts.
- Lettuce – Lettuce is a cloud-based inventory management system that offers features such as order tracking, shipping management, and purchase order creation.
- Cin7 – Cin7 is a powerful app that allows you to manage your entire supply chain from raw materials to finished products. While Cin7 does offer a free trial period, it does have limited functionality after the trial ends.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Free Inventory App
While free inventory apps can be a great option for small businesses and individual sellers, there are some factors to consider when choosing the right app for you.
- Features – Make sure the app offers the features you need to manage your inventory efficiently.
- User interface – The app should be easy to navigate and use without requiring extensive training.
- Integration – If you use other software such as accounting or e-commerce platforms, make sure the inventory app integrates with them.
- Scalability – If your business is growing, you may need an inventory app that can handle increased stock levels and order volumes.
- Support – Look for an app that offers customer support in case you encounter any issues or have questions.
The Bottom Line
Managing your inventory can be overwhelming, but with the right inventory app, it can be a breeze. While there are plenty of paid options available, there are also free inventory apps that can help you keep track of your stock levels and streamline your business operations. Consider the factors mentioned above when choosing an app and try out a few options before settling on one that works best for your needs.