In today’s digital age, mobile apps have become an integral part of our lives. From ordering food to booking a cab, there is an app for everything.
However, creating a mobile app can be a daunting task for businesses that do not have the technical expertise or resources to build one from scratch. This is where white labeled mobile apps come into play.
What Is a White Labeled Mobile App?
A white labeled mobile app is a pre-built app that can be rebranded and customized to suit the needs of different businesses. These apps are designed and developed by third-party providers who specialize in creating mobile apps for various industries such as healthcare, finance, retail, and more.
The term ‘white label’ originates from the practice of record labels producing albums with plain white labels that could be customized with the branding of different music distributors. Similarly, white labeled mobile apps are built with generic branding and design elements that can be replaced with a company’s branding elements such as colors, logos, and graphics.
Benefits of White Labeled Mobile Apps
1. Quick Deployment: Building a mobile app from scratch can take months or even years. With white labeled apps, businesses can quickly deploy their own branded app within weeks.
2. Cost-Effective: Creating an app from scratch involves significant investments in terms of time and resources. With white labeled apps, businesses can save on development costs as they only pay for customization and branding.
3. Credibility: Having an app provides businesses with credibility in the eyes of their customers. A branded mobile app showcases professionalism and helps build trust among customers.
4. Customizable: White labeled mobile apps are highly customizable according to the needs of each business. Companies can choose features they need and exclude those they don’t.
5. Maintain Control: With white labeled mobile apps, businesses maintain control over the app and its features. They can make changes to the app as per their requirements without relying on third-party developers.
How Do White Labeled Mobile Apps Work?
White labeled mobile apps are built using pre-built templates that are designed to suit different industries. The templates include basic features and functionalities that are common for all businesses in that industry. For instance, a healthcare white labeled app will have features such as appointment booking, prescription refills, and access to medical records.
Once a business chooses a template, they can customize it with their branding elements such as logo, colors, and graphics. They can also choose additional features they require for their app. Once the customization is complete, the white labeled app is submitted to the relevant app stores for approval.
After approval from the app stores, the branded mobile app is ready for deployment and can be downloaded by customers from the respective app stores.
White labeled mobile apps provide businesses with an affordable way to enter the mobile app market without investing in development costs. These apps are highly customizable and can be branded according to each business’s unique branding elements. With quick deployment times and credibility in the eyes of customers, white labeled mobile apps are an excellent option for businesses looking to leverage the power of mobile apps.