If you’re a Citizen Bank customer, you might be wondering where to find the mobile deposit feature on their app. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
What is Mobile Deposit?
Mobile deposit allows you to deposit checks directly into your account using your smartphone or tablet. It’s a convenient way to avoid making a trip to the bank or ATM.
How to Find Mobile Deposit on Citizens Bank App
Finding mobile deposit on the Citizens Bank app is easy. Here are the steps:
- Open the Citizens Bank app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Login to your account using your username and password.
- Click on “Deposit” from the bottom menu bar.
- Select “Deposit Check” from the options that appear.
- You’ll be prompted to take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- Enter the amount of the check and select which account you’d like it deposited into.
- Submit your deposit and wait for confirmation that it was successful.
It’s important to note that not all accounts are eligible for mobile deposit. If you’re unsure whether or not yours is, contact Citizens Bank customer service.
Tips for Using Mobile Deposit
- Make sure your check is properly endorsed before taking photos of it.
- Choose a well-lit area when taking photos of your check. This will help ensure that all information is clear and easy to read.
- Double-check that the amount entered matches what’s written on the check before submitting your deposit. Errors can delay processing time or even result in rejection of your deposit.
Mobile deposit is a convenient feature offered by Citizens Bank that allows you to deposit checks directly into your account using your smartphone or tablet. With just a few clicks, you can avoid the hassle of going to the bank or ATM.
Finding mobile deposit on the Citizens Bank app is easy and should take only a few minutes to complete. Remember these tips to make sure your mobile deposits are successful and hassle-free.