If you are a State Bank of India (SBI) customer and looking to manage your banking tasks on-the-go, then mobile banking is the way to go. SBI offers multiple mobile banking apps, each with its unique features and functionalities. In this article, we will take a closer look at the different SBI mobile banking apps and help you decide which one is good for you.
SBI Anywhere Personal
SBI Anywhere Personal is the flagship mobile banking app offered by SBI. It allows customers to perform various tasks such as fund transfer, bill payments, account balance check, and more. The app has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy for customers to navigate through various sections.
- Easy registration process
- View account balance and transaction history
- Fund transfer to own and third-party accounts within SBI
- Pay bills such as electricity, water, gas, credit card bills, etc.
- Open fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts
- Request for ATM/debit card
- Block ATM/debit card in case of loss or theft
- View e-statement of accounts
- User-friendly interface with easy navigation
- Covers all basic banking tasks
- Offers additional services like opening deposit accounts and requesting ATM/debit cards.
- The app can be slow at times due to high traffic.The interface could be more modern.
SBI YONO Lite
SBI YONO Lite is a lightweight version of the SBI YONO app, which stands for ‘You Only Need One.’ The app is designed for customers who have basic banking needs and want a simple interface to perform tasks quickly.
- The app is lightweight and fast.The interface is straightforward and easy to use.
- The app lacks certain features available in SBI Anywhere Personal like requesting ATM/debit card or blocking an existing card.
SBI Quick is not exactly a mobile banking app but rather a service that allows customers to perform basic banking tasks through SMS or missed call. The service can be used by customers who do not have smartphones or access to the internet.
- Balance enquiry through missed call or SMS
- Last five transactions through missed call or SMS
- Cheque book request through SMS
- The service can be used without internet access.
- Limited features available compared to other SBI mobile banking apps.
All three mobile banking apps offered by SBI have their own unique features and functionalities. If you are looking for a comprehensive mobile banking app that covers all basic tasks, then SBI Anywhere Personal is the way to go.
On the other hand, if you have basic banking needs and want a lightweight app with a simple interface, then SBI YONO Lite is a good choice. Finally, if you do not have internet access but still need to perform basic banking tasks, then SBI Quick is the way to go.
Overall, choose an app based on your individual needs and preferences. With any of these apps, you can manage your SBI account from anywhere at any time without having to visit a branch or ATM!